Family Tree On Ancestry
Search your ancestors and make your family tree with the most popular genealogy site ancestry. Ancestry has enormous ancestors’ records, including photos, family trees, and many other documents. Here in this post, we will tell you how to make a family tree on ancestry and then how to share the tree with simple steps.
What Is Family Tree?
The family tree is a graphical representation of your family in the form of a tree. In this tree, you can save your family data in photos, videos, audio, and much more.
A tree on ancestry is known as a family tree on ancestry. You can easily create a tree on ancestry.
What Do You Get In Family Tree On Ancestry?
As we know, ancestry is a huge platform for those who love genealogy. Here we will tell you what you get in the ancestry family tree.
- Large genealogy database
- Ancestry hints
- Easy build family tree
- Ancestry DNA test
- Records and charts
How To Make A Tree On Ancestry?
Please follow the given instructions for making a tree on ancestry.
- First of all, open ancestry on your system (computer/laptop).
- As you open ancestry com on your computer, you will see two options: free trial and sign-in.
- Yes, you can also use the ancestry free trial. For creating a family tree, please click on start free trial or get started on the same page.
- After this, in the next window, you will see the below-given image.
- Choose the best option for you and click on start free trial.
- Don’t worry; the free trial is for 14 days, and if you don’t like the ancestry subscription, then you can cancel ancestry subscription anytime. After that, your money will be refunded to you.
- Start your family tree with a leaf (you). After that, add leaves to your family tree one by one.
- As much data as you have, your family tree will be enormous.
- After inserting all the ancestors’ data, click the save button.
- Your family tree will be created.
How To Share A Tree?
For sharing a tree of ancestry, please follow the given steps.
- Open the ancestry page you want to share and click on the tree tab.
- Choose the share option from the right corner of the ancestry page.
- You can share your family tree via email. Insert the shareable link into the mail and send it to the people.
- You can share your tree with multiple people by adding more emails.
- Enters the recipient’s email address and send them the link to your family tree.
This is how you can share your ancestry family tree. The best thing about an ancestry family tree is that you can also assign different roles for your family tree to the people.
The roles are given below.
Guest: if you assign a guest role to anyone, he can only see your family tree.
Contributor: he can comment and add photos to your family tree.
Editor: The editor can do almost all things with your ancestry tree. He can see your family tree and add photos, but he can’t modify your family tree by deleting or editing it.
This is all that you can do with a family tree on ancestry. If you need any help, then you can contact us at +1-800-697-1474. You can also connect with us via family tree maker live chat.
Download family tree from ancestry
How to change the ancestry password?
Ancestry registered guest account