Change Ancestry Password
If you want to share your family story worldwide, then ancestry is one of the best ways to do this. It is an American-based genealogy company in Lehi in Utah, United States. Let’s discuss ancestry and how to change ancestry password.
Ancestry is the largest for-profit company in the world. It launched its website on OCT 28, 1996. Ancestry app is used to store the information of an individual or a family.
Ancestry operates historical records of a family tree. Simultaneously, census, SSDI, and military records to genealogical networks, and relevant genealogy websites. Ancestry keeps the records of family or individuals also.
Please Follow The Steps Below To Change Your Ancestry Password
Note- These steps are for those users, who are able to login to account but wants to change the password.
- Open the browser and visit ancestry.com on your computer.
- At the bottom, at the top right corner of the page, you will get the sign in option. Click it.
- Type your username and password then click on the sign in option. Wait for a while. It takes time to open your account.
- Then, you need to tap on your name at the top right corner of the page.
- Tap my account for the drop-down menu.
- Navigate and click on the edit button in the password section of the page.
- After that, you need to type a new password in the space provided and confirm.
- Tap on the update password option and the password will be changed successfully.
- It is more important that you should secure your password. If you are facing issues related to the password, keep changing your password for a particular duration.
Step To Reset Forgot Password
Note- These steps are for those users who can not login to their account.
- Open your browser and type ancestry.com in the URL bar.
- Click on the Sign-in option at the right corner of the page.
- Then, you need to type your E-mail Address in the required field. Tap on the continue button.
- Open your E-mail account. Search for the mail sent to you with an ancestry link in it. Keep in mind I need to check the spam folder rather than not being able to see it in the primary inbox.
- Type the code sent via e-mail and click on the continue button.
- Login to your account after resetting the forgotten password.
After login, you will be back at your ancestry profile.
We hope this article is helpful. After reading this post, you can easily change your ancestry password.
For Further Assistance, you can call us at +1-888-697-1474. You can connect via Live chat with experts for online support.