Last updated on November 22nd, 2023 at 09:04 am
Start Your Ancestry Free Trial
If you want to know where you are coming from, ancestry is one of the best options. Ancestry.com has the most extensive genealogy records database, and how would it be if you could use the ancestry free trial?
Yes, you can use the ancestry trial for 14 days. Within these 14 days, you can search for almost everything you want to know about your ancestors.
If you like this, you can continue your ancestry account by choosing any ancestry subscription. This post will tell you how to start your ancestry account trial for free and cancel an ancestry subscription. So read the full post from start to end.
What Do You Get In Ancestry Free Trial?
In a free trial, you will get all the access as a paid membership like census records. But after this trial period, you need to purchase an ancestry subscription. Ancestry helps you to understand your ancestor’s genealogy.
How To Start Ancestry Trial?
Here we give some simple instructions; following them can quickly get an ancestry trial for free.
- To start a free trial first, click here.
- You will see the given image on your computer screen when you click on the link.
- Click on the free trial button.
- You will see a page as shown in the image below.
- Choose your membership and click on the start free trial.
- Don’t worry. You can stop your membership at any time.
- If you cancel your membership within your trial period, your credit card will not get charged.
- After this, you will see the given page.
- Enter details like first name, last name, email address, and password. Then click on the Create Account button.
- As you click on the Create account button, you will get a new window, which is the payment window. So, for example, you can see the window given below.
- After entering your card details, click on Start a Free Trial, and your free trial will start.
You can start your free trial by following these simple steps.
How To Cancel Ancestry Free Trial?
Follow the given instructions to cancel your ancestry trial.
- First, go to the ancestry account settings.
- Then go to the ancestry membership section and click on the cancel membership or cancel free trial option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you did not get the cancellation confirmation mail.
This is how you can cancel your ancestry trial quickly and easily.
That’s all in this post. You can contact us anytime if you need any help regarding your ancestry account. Our toll-free number is +1-800-697-1474. You can also use the live chat option to get free support.