Hello everyone, welcome to family tree maker support. It is known as the best place to provide the best support for genealogy software. For any queries, you can contact us anytime. We will provide the best answer to your questions. Today we will discuss the registered guest account.
What Is A Registered Guest Account?
You have heard that some people are using free ancestry accounts. This free account is known as a registered guest account. In other words, if you have no ancestry membership and have only an account on ancestry this means you have a guest account.
Here in this post, we will tell you what you can do with this registered guest account. All of us know that ancestry provides a 14-day free trial so that their customers can learn about ancestry. But sometimes people did not take membership of ancestry and use a free account service. Now you are thinking about what people do with this free account.
Not to worry, we will tell you everything about this. Read this full article and get the answer to your question.
What People Can Do With The Registered Guest Account?
During the free trial, ancestry provides full records facility to their customers. With the free account service, people can make their family tree. They can read messages and view your ancestry DNA result. You can also check free genealogy records from the ancestry-free database.
What Can’t You Do With The Registered Guest Account?
If you did not take any membership then you will not able to create new messages. Apart from this, you can’t share your family tree or can’t view the paid genealogy records. Due to this, you can’t find your ancestors’ records.
How To Take An Ancestry Membership?
If you want to take an ancestry membership then you can take the membership anytime. Here we give some simple steps by following them you can quickly get your ancestry membership.
- Click here, for taking an ancestry subscription.
- When you click on the given link a new window will open. In this window, you can see the membership type of ancestry.
- There are three types of ancestry one is U.S Discovery, the second is world explorer, and the third is all access.
- You will get different access and features with the different subscriptions. You can choose any one of them according to your budget.
- Once you select your membership then click become a member option.
- After this, you will redirect to the payment page. Where you have to insert the card details and location, and zip code.
- When you filling all this information then click on the Start membership button. Your membership will start.
This is how you can take an ancestry subscription anytime.
This is all for a registered guest account. We hope now you can understand what you have to do using a guest account or taking a membership.
Ans: An account with no membership is known as a registered guest account in ancestry. With this account, you will get limited access to ancestry features.
Ans: Registered guest means an account with no membership. There are three types of membership on ancestry.
Ans: Creating a family tree on ancestry is free of cost. But if you have a free account then you can build your account and search for your ancestors within a free records database with limited information.
Ans: If you want to view someone else’s ancestry tree then click on the ancestry page and search for a public member tree in the search bar. Enter the name or date of birth you want to find and click on the search button. A list will display with the related query.