Last updated on April 10th, 2023 at 05:37 am
Hello there, if you are a user of the family tree and want to share your family tree on ancestry. Then you can go through this article. Here, you will learn how to share a family tree on ancestry.
In this post, we give an ultimate guide for how to share a family tree on ancestry. By using simple steps you can easily share your family tree on ancestry.
Steps To Share Ancestry Tree
Sharing a family tree is easy with ancestry. You can easily share a family tree on ancestry. For sharing a family tree on ancestry please follow the given steps and share your tree with your family members and with friends.
- Open any page of your ancestry account and click on the tree tab.
- Click on share from the top right corner of the page.
- You can share your family tree via email with the help of a shareable link.
- For getting a shareable link click to share via email then enter your email or username. After this, you will get a link that you can share with your friend.
- Enter the recipient’s email and share it with your friend.
- You can invite multiple people to view your family tree by adding more emails.
- If you want to assign any role to any person then with an ancestry family tree you can easily do this. In the ancestry family tree, you can assign three roles to the people.
The Roles That You Assign In Ancestry Family Tree
You can assign three roles (guest, contributor, and editor) with ancestry family tree to the people.
Guest: A guest role only view your tree and comment on your tree.
Contributor: People as contributors, can view, add comments, add photos, and stories also.
Editor: The editor can do almost everything with your family tree, like view trees and add photos. The only thing that an editor is not done with your family tree is he did not modify the content of your tree by editing and deleting.
- You can also send private messages to any people.
- To send the invitations click on the send invites button.
This is how you can share a family tree on ancestry.
This is the process to share a family tree on ancestry. After reading this post you will be able to share your family tree with your friends and family members. If you still face any problems, then contact the family tree maker support and get the best solution.
Our helpline is available 24/7. Call us freely anytime, our tech team will assist you and provide the best solution. For getting instant help contact us at +1-800-697-1474. Use family tree maker live chat for free support.
Ans: Yes, you can share your family tree with your family members and friends. You can share your family tree with a shareable link.
Ans: Open any page of your ancestry account and click on the share with email. You will get a shareable link that you can send to your family members.
Ans: Please check your family tree share tab and make sure that the email address or username you entered is correct or not. Also, check that whether ancestry may have been blocked from sending an email or not to your Gmail account.
Ans: A tree starts with a single person and then is connected with multiple people as leaves. You can check family tree charts. A leaf represents a single person and branches show the relation between family members.