Hello there, are you looking for a FamilySearch login or wants to create an account on FamilySearch? Here in this article, we will tell you a step by step process to logging into FamilySearch. By using this step by step guide you will easily login into FamilySearch or create an account.
If you have less time to read then you can bookmark this page for further reading. Or getting instant help you can call the family tree maker support phone number that is +1-800-697-1474. So let starts the topic.
Step By Step Guide To FamilySearch Login
Please follow the given steps to FamilySearch login.
- First, open your system browser whether it is chrome or another browser.
- Then go to familysearch.org.
- As soon as you go to FamilySearch the first page that you will appear is the FamilySearch login page or home page.
- If you don’t have an account then click on the free account. If you click free account for creating a free account then you will see the given image.
- Otherwise, you will see a sign-in button.
- Click on that button to sign in.
- After clicking the sign-in button you will see the given page.
- Insert your name and password.
- After inserting your name and password click on the sign-in button.
- If you forgot your user name or password then click forgot username or password.
- A new password will be sent to your registered email id.
- After that, you can easily Log in to FamilySearch.
Our toll-free number is open 24/7 for our customers. You can get the solution to your problem in just a single call. Our toll-free number is +1-800-697-1474.
You can also use our free service – Family Tree Maker Live Chat. It is very easy to use, just fill the information and click on the start chat button.
Ans: Go to https://familysearch.org then click on the sign-in button. As soon as you click on sign-in it will be redirected to the sign-in page. Insert your username and password. After filling the username and password just click on the sign-in button.
Ans: Once check your cookies if your cookies are clear then check your username and password. If your password and username are not correct then reset them.
Ans: Currently new FamilySearch website is closed because it does not provide the best service to the users.
Ans: Yes, FamilySearch is a free website.