Last updated on October 12th, 2022 at 08:36 am
Hello there, are you looking for a FamilySearch login or want to create an account on FamilySearch? Then read this post. Here in this article, we will tell you a step-by-step process to logging into FamilySearch. By using this step-by-step guide you will easily login into FamilySearch or create a FamilySearch account.
If you have less time to read then you can bookmark this page for further reading. Or to get instant help you can call the family tree maker support phone number which is +1-800-697-1474. So let starts with the topic.
Create A FamilySearch Account
If you have no account on familysearch and want to create an account on FamilySearch then you can make an account on familysearch by following the given steps.
- First of all, open your system browser and type familysearch.org in the search bar.
- As you type familysearch.org and hit the enter button, the FamilySearch Login page will display.
- Then click on Create account button given in the top right corner.
- After this, you will see a sign-up form.
- Fill basic information about yourself like name, sex, and age. After that, click on the Continue button.
- After this, it will ask you to set a password, a recovery option (you can choose anyone from your phone or email id), and a location.
Note: The password does not contain your name.
- Check both checkboxes and click on the create account button.
- As you click on create account button, it will redirect to a new page. Where a message shows that a confirmation mail is sent to your registered account.
- Check your mail id and confirmation your account. After confirming your account a welcome message is shown on your system screen.
This is how you can create a FamilySearch account with simple steps. If you want to see all the processes in the video then please go to the bottom of the page and check the video.
Step By Step Guide To FamilySearch Login
Please follow the given steps to FamilySearch login.
- First, open your system browser whether it is chrome or another browser.
- Then go to familysearch.org.
- As soon as you go to FamilySearch the first page that you will appear is the FamilySearch login page or home page.
- If you don’t have an account then click on the free account. If you click free account for creating a free account then you will see the given image.
- Otherwise, you will see a sign-in button.
- Click on that button to sign in.
- After clicking the sign-in button you will see the given page.
- Insert your username and password.
- After inserting your name and password click on the sign-in button.
- If you forgot your username or password then click forgot username or password.
- A new password will be sent to your registered email id.
- After that, you can easily sign in to FamilySearch.
Our toll-free number is open 24/7 for our customers. You can get the solution to your problem in just a single call. Our toll-free number is +1-800-697-1474.
You can also use our free service – Family Tree Maker Live Chat. It is very easy to use, just fill the information and click on the start chat button.
FAQ Questions On FamilySearch Login
Ans: Go to https://familysearch.org then click on the sign-in button. As soon as you click on sign-in it will be redirected to the sign-in page. Insert your username and password. After filling the username and password just click on the sign-in button.
Ans: Once check your cookies if your cookies are clear then check your username and password. If your password and username are not correct then reset them.
Ans: Currently new FamilySearch website is closed because it does not provide the best service to the users.
Ans: Yes, FamilySearch is a free website.