Hello readers, welcome to our new blog post. If you are interested to know more about your family history then FamilySearch Wiki is one of the best ways for you.
In this post, we will tell you all about FamilySearch Wiki like what is it and what you get with this. So, without wasting any time, let’s start the topic with the introduction.
What Is FamilySearch Wiki?
FamilySearch Wiki is a free online genealogical guide that helps people to find their ancestor’s records.
Family Search Wiki is run by a non-profitable organization that is operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This department was established in the year 1894 and it is also the world’s largest genealogy organization.
You can use Wiki to find your ancestor’s birth, death, marriage, and even census records. You can also search for your ancestors through the region.
What FamilySearch Wiki Contains?
Till now you learned what is family search wiki and why people use this. Now we will explain to you what FamilySearch wiki contains.
Here we give some points that you will get in wiki.
Easy Linking With Genealogy Database
Wiki provides you with easy links to genealogy databases, websites, and other resources. This means you can easily connect with genealogical databases anytime.
With FamilySearch Wiki, you will get research strategies and genealogical guidance that help you to search for your ancestor’s history.
If you need help then in the wiki there are some educational articles that will guide you on how to use Family Search easily.
All these things you will get with wiki.
How Does It Work?
As we told you, you can use FamilySearch Wiki for free to search for your ancestors. Here we will explain to you how to use Family Search Wiki quickly and easily to find out your ancestors.
- First of all, open the Family Search Wiki homepage to start searching for your ancestors.
- Click on the Sign in button to log into your FamilySearch account.
- Click on the Create Account button if you don’t have a family search account.
- You can sign up using your Google account, Facebook account, Apple account, or Church account.
- Enter your details like name, date of birth, username, and password.
- After creating an account sign into your account.
- Type the person’s name in the text area given on the homepage and click on find search tips.
- A list of related names will be shown on your computer screen.
- You can also click on any location to search for a person.
This is how you can use FamilySearch Wiki to search your ancestor’s history.
In conclusion, you can use family wiki to search your ancestor’s history. For any help, feel free to call us at +1-800-697-1474 anytime. You can also use our live chat support for free.