Renewal Ancestry Process
Renewal ancestry subscription. If your ancestry subscription has expired and now you want to renew it again then read this post. In this post, we will tell you simple steps to renew your ancestry subscription. Be with us for knowing how to renew your ancestry subscription in simple steps.
Renewal Ancestry Subscription Process
Here we give some simple steps for renewing your ancestry membership. By following these steps anyone can renew an ancestry subscription easily.
- First, login into your ancestry account.
- Then go to your account setting.
- On your account setting page, you will see the details of your account subscription.
- To renew your membership click on the modify membership.
- It will show you the ancestry subscription.
- Choose the best for you and click on start a membership.
- It will ask for your card details. After filling the card details click on the start membership now button.
- Congratulation, you have been successful in renewal ancestry subscription.
These are some simple steps for renewing your membership. We hope you liked this post. Please share this post with your friends or friends so that they can also do the same.
You can also check the FAQ section to get your questions’ answers.
Ans: When your ancestry membership expires then you have a registered guest account with some limitations. If you want to get full access then you have to renew your ancestry subscription.
Ans: To reactive an old ancestry account, you have to restart your membership by logging in to your old email account.
Ans: Yes, ancestry memberships are auto-renewal except for gift memberships. For preventing automatic renewal you have to stop membership manually.
Ans: Enter your account details like username and password for opening your old ancestry account. But if you forgot your password then click on forgotten password.