Last updated on April 29th, 2023 at 04:25 am
Restart Or Renewal Your Ancestry Subscription
Renewal Ancestry subscription. If your ancestry subscription has expired and now you want to restart or renew your ancestry subscription again then read this post.
In this post, we will explain to you simple steps to renew your ancestry subscription easily and quickly. Be with us and check the best and simple steps on how to renew your ancestry subscription quickly.
Renewal Ancestry Subscription With Easy Steps
Here we give some simple steps for renewing your ancestry membership. By following these steps anyone can renew an ancestry subscription easily.
- First, login into your ancestry account.
- Then go to your account settings.
- On your account settings page, you will see the details of your account subscription.
- To renew or restart your membership, click on the modify membership.
- It will show you the ancestry subscription.
- Choose the best subscription option for you and click on Start a membership.
- It will ask for your card details. After inserting the card details, click on the start membership now button.
- Congratulation, you have been successful in renewal ancestry subscription.
These are some simple steps for restarting/renewing your membership. We hope you liked this post. Please share this post with your friends or friends so that they can also do the same.
You can also take our tech experts’ help using our live chat support. It is a free-of-cost service where you can talk with our tech support team and get the best solution regarding your issue.
You can also check the FAQ section to get your questions answered.
Ans: When your ancestry membership expires then you have a registered guest account with some limitations. If you want to get full access then you have to renew your ancestry subscription.
Ans: To reactive an old ancestry account, you have to restart your membership by logging in to your old email account.
Ans: Yes, ancestry memberships are auto-renewal except for gift memberships. For preventing automatic renewal you have to stop membership manually.
Ans: Enter your account details like username and password for opening your old ancestry account. But if you forgot your password then click on forgotten password.