Last updated on May 6th, 2023 at 05:05 am
Make A Family Tree Using Canva
Hello guys; we hope you are doing well. Here we are back with another exciting topic “How to make a family tree using Canva?”
Making a family tree online is not a difficult task now. With the Canva, anyone can make an online family tree with in a few minutes.
If you are interested in making a family tree of your family then read this post. This post will tell you simple steps for making a pedigree tree online using Canva for free.
What Is Canva?
Canva is an Australian graphic designing platform that is used to create graphics, presentations, posters, and much other visual content.
How To Make A Family Tree Using Canva?
If you want to make a free pedigree tree online then Canva is one of the best options for you. Canva provides you some free templates so that you can easily make a free family tree online. The best thing about Canva is you don’t need to download or install it on your PC/Mac.
Just make your online family tree using predefined templates and download them after completing the tree.
Steps For Making A Tree Using Canva
Here we give some simple steps for making a family tree for free. Please follow the given instruction.
- First, open https://canva.com/graphs.
- After this, you will see the given page.
- Then enter your tree name then click on Create my graph now.
- After this, you will see two options for creating a family tree. You can choose any one of them.
- After choosing any one of the options it will ask you to choose the type of graph that you want to create.
- There are different types of templates that you can use to make a family tree.
- Edit the template and click on the share button to download.
- Your family tree will be downloaded.
This is how you can make a tree using Canva with simple steps.
After reading this post, you will be able to make a family tree using Canva. If you face any issues or have some problems regarding your genealogy program or making a tree then call the family tree maker support at +1-800-697-1474. For free help, please visit our site. You can also use our live chat support for free help.