Last updated on May 5th, 2023 at 06:11 am
Hello there, we are back with another important topic “How to change the email address on ancestry”. Here in this post, we’ll tell you some simple steps for updating your email address on Ancestry. So if you want to change your email address on Ancestry then read this post and update your email address on Ancestry within a few minutes.
How To Change Email Address On Ancestry?
Here we give a step-by-step process to change your mail address on Ancestry. Follow these steps and update your mail id easily.
- Go to your browsers like Google Chrome and open ancestry.com/.
- Open your account.
- Go to your username given in the top right corner.
- Click on the account settings from the drop-down button.
- As you click on account settings, your account setting page will open. You can check the given image.
- Click on the email.
- After that, you will be sent to the ancestry account setting next page.
- On the next page, you will see the edit option.
- By using this edit option, you can change or update your email address, username, password, etc.
- Apart from this, from this page, you can modify your ancestry membership also.
- Click on the edit button and update what information you want to update or change.
This is how you can change your email address on Ancestry.
If you need any help then you can contact us at our toll-free support number. Our toll-free number is +1-800-697-1474. This number is available 24/7 so you can call us anytime.
If you need free support then you can do a live chat with our best technicians. They are always ready to help you. For instant support call us now!