Last updated on May 19th, 2023 at 05:42 am
Repair Legacy Family Tree File
If you want that your family tree works properly then regular checking and maintenance will help you to keep your family file in good condition. If you don’t know how to repair your legacy family file then don’t worry, we will tell you how to check and repair your legacy family tree in an easy way. In this post, we will tell you some simple steps to check and maintain your legacy family tree file within a few minutes.
Note: Repair your legacy family tree before any operation so that it makes global changes to your legacy family tree.
Steps To Repair Your Legacy Family Tree File
Please follow the given instructions to repair your family tree. For getting instant help you can call us at our toll-free number at +1 800 697 1474.
- Open the Legacy family tree and go to file maintenance. Then click on the check and repair option.
- Start the repair option after this you will see 2 screens. Each screen has a proceed button to click.
- After clicking on the process the repair process will begin. It has over 190 steps. Don’t stop the repair process.
- If any error message occurs during the repair process, then click on No.
- If any error log file is created at the end of the check and repair process then close the process and run the repair process again.
- Most of the time to be seen that there is no error log file the second time. But if you see any error log file at the second time then please call the legacy support team. For free support, you can use live chat support.
This is how you can quickly check and repair your legacy family tree file within a few minutes. If you need any support then you can call us anytime, we have 24 by 7 support. For getting instant help, please call the legacy support number or use live chat support. We are available 24/7 for you. For any query call us anytime or visit our site.
Also Read: Legacy 9