How To Delete A Person In RootsMagic?
Hello there, welcome back to our site with another topic “Delete a person in RootsMagic”. If you are a person who is using RootsMagic software then this post is very important to you. Because sometimes we add a person by mistake that we need to delete after some time. So if you are one of those who want to delete a person in RootsMagic software then read this post.
In this post, you will learn simple steps on how to delete a person in RootsMagic software. When we talk about deleting a person then there are two options. First, delete an individual and second delete a family.
How To Delete A Person?
If you want to delete a person in Roots Magic then please follow the given steps.
- First, open your RootsMagic software on your computer/laptop.
- Then select the person that you want to delete from your family tree.
- After this, press the delete key on the keyboard or right-click on the person and choose the delete option.
- Your person will be deleted.
This is how you can simply delete an individual person from RootsMagic software. After this, RootsMagic will unlink the person from the database.
Delete A Family In RootsMagic Database
For deleting a family from the RootsMagic database please follow the given instructions.
- First, open your Roots Magic Family Tree then select the family that you want to delete.
- Right-click on the family and select the delete option from the drop-down.
- Select the delete option and your family will be deleted from the RootsMagic software database.
This is how you can delete a family in Roots Magic Software in simple steps.
I hope you like this post. If you have any queries or need help then contact family tree maker support anytime. Our tech support team number is +1-800-697-1474. If you have some money issues then you can also use our free tech support which is family tree maker live chat support.
Here you will connect with our best technician team members and gets the best solution regarding your issues.