Upload Photos And Documents In Ancestry
Would you like to Upload photos and documents in your ancestry account but facing issues. Don’t worry we will tell you how to do this. This post will help you how to Upload photos and documents in ancestry. So if you are facing trouble I don’t have any knowledge about this then read this post and upload your photos or documents in ancestry account.
Here you will give you simple for uploading photos or documents account. To read the full article carefully make your work easy.
Important Points To Upload Photos And Documents In Ancestry
Please check some important points for uploading photos and document in ancestry.
- Your file couldn’t be inserted in the ancestry tree if the size of the file is 15 MB or more than 15 mb because ancestry doesn’t large file. You can upload only 15 MB or smaller files into your ancestry account.
- Image files that and system supports are .JPG, .JPEG, .png, .bmp, and .tif.
- For story, you can only upload .doc, .docx, .RTF, .pdf, and .text file.
- Your files will be remains after deleting from your tree.
Simple Steps To Upload Photos Or Documents In Ancestry
Simple steps to Upload photos and documents in ancestry account.
- First of all, you need to choose the person from your ancestry tree.
- That choose profile option from the menu bar.
- Then go to the profile page of the percent and choose the gallery tag.
- From there choose upload photos option.
- You can simply drag and drop the photos space on your computer.
- After dad choose open or ok option from there.
- At last write down the information that you want to need or want to include then click on the done option.
This is how you can Upload photos and documents to your ancestry account.
Add Your Own Records
If you want to add your own record then you can do this in your ancestry account.
Check some simple steps to add your own record into your ancestry account.
- First go to your family tree and click on the person then in the menu bar the profile option.
- Please make sure that the fact app is selected from your profile page.
- Click on add option then select add source from the source column.
- Click on the new source link from section 1.
- Call the information that you know about the person and leave that things blank that you don’t know about the person.
- After that click on the save button.
- In the same manner all the information in the section 2 and 3.
- Once you done, click on the submit button.
This is how you can add your own records ancestry account.
- For adding media page and click to view files and select the file that you want to upload.
- Click on done button upload your record to your ancestry account.
Remove Photos Or Documents From Ancestry Account
Sometime you need to remove documents from your ancestry or from your ancestry tree. If you also want to do to remove photos or document from your ancestor tree, please follow the given instructions.
- First open your tree and select the person whose photos or document you want to remove.
- Remove the photo gallery tab and then choose the trash can icon and select delete from the tree.
- Remove document click the fax tab and click the view button that appear and then click on Remove option.
This is how you can easily remove photos or documents from the ancestry account.
At The Bottom
I hope you like this post. If you need any help regarding ancestry, please call the ancestry support number + 1-800-697-1474. We have 24/7 customer support so that our customers can call us anytime and get help. For free support please use our live chat support service.