What Is Tree Browser In FTM And How To Use Tree Browser In FTM?
If you are a family tree user and want to manage your family tree in easy way then free browser make is easy for you. Tree browser provides you the best features to make a easy to locate and manage all of your trees in just one place. If you want to know more about a tree browser feature go through with this article. In this article, you will get the easiest way to use the Tree browser in FTM. If you need any help or support you can go for the expert team instantly.
So let’s start the topic with what is three browsers in FTM?
Tree browser service help to find what you are looking for and see whatever you need to know.
Using Tree Browser In FTM 2019 For Mac And Windows
For using tree browser service in family tree maker 2019 please follow the given instructions.
- First click on view from the menu and then select the browser service
- After this you can check all the trees window.
- The left part of the window that you want to view. Group of the tree you can check the given options all trees, FTM folder, ancestry, and TreeVault.
- To narrow your search for a particular tree, you can use the sort by and show popup options from the menu.
- Information of the selected tree will show in the right part of the tree browser window. From here you can open or delete your tree.
This is how you can use tree browser service in FTM 2019 for mac and windows.
This is all in this post for getting instant help please call +1-800-697-1474. For getting a free support use FTM live chat support.