Photo Darkroom In FTM 2017
Over time, old photos get faded and torn. Isn’t it, It is? Don’t worry now you can make your old and faded photos as a new photos. With the new feature of FTM 2017, you can do this with just a few clicks. Yes, we are talking about the photo darkroom feature of FTM 2017.
If you have any old pic that you want to renew then this feature is the best option for you. It can make your old picture as you just click it. We care about your family memories that’s why we wrote this topic so that your memories are still safe and in the best quality.
The best thing about the photo darkroom feature is when you edit your old photo then it will be saved on the photo darkroom original folder. Means your old photo will remain the same after editing and a new copy will be generated for you.
You can find your original photo in the given location: User/Documents/Family Tree Maker/<Tree name>_Media/Darkroom Originals.
In this post, we will tell you how you can use the photo darkroom feature in family tree maker 2017 software. We give a step-by-step guide to use this feature, so read the full article.
Please check the FAQ Questions section given in the last of this post. It will help you to get your question’s answer quickly.
Process To Use Darkroom Feature In Family Tree Maker 2017
Please follow the given step to use the photo darkroom feature in Family Tree Maker 2017. All steps are simple and given in a continuous procedure.
- First, go to the collection tab on the Media workspace and select the photo that you want to restore.
- Go to the detail tab or double click on the photo.
- Your photo will open in the photo darkroom.
- Choose the view that you want.
- The left button shows you the single photo in large view.
- The right button shows you two views of the photo: Result (after changing the pic) and the right side of the original photo.
- Use the faded photo repair tool to restore an old or faded photo. You can see a pic given below:
- To restore the photo, use the corresponding repair tool.
All these three options given in the corresponding repair tool are using for different purposes. If your photo is slightly faded then use a light repair tool. A moderate repair tool is used for moderately faded photos and if your photo is very faded then use an intensive repair tool.
You can use each button as many times as you need.
- If you want more enhance your photo then use advanced settings. A picture of the advanced setting is given below:
Each slider has a range between -10 to +10 and you can adjust the image as per your need.
- Undo option is also available if you don’t like the changes. You can click the button multiple times to get the previous results.
- If you want to restore the original photo then click on the restore to original button.
- When you are ready to apply all the changes to the photo then click on the Done button.
Photo Darkroom window will close and you will return to the detail tab on your media workspace. Now you get your new photo with all changes.
This is all how to use Photo Darkroom in family tree maker 2017. If you did not get your answer or unable to do this then call the family tree maker support. Our tech support number is +1-800-697-1474. You can call us any time, we have 24/7 tech support. Also, check the FAQ Questions section, it will help you to get your question’s answer easily and quickly.
Ans: Photo Darkroom is a feature in which you can repair your old family photos. This feature is available in family tree maker 2017 and family tree maker 2019. If you have an old photo and make that photo as new then use this amazing feature.
Ans: Photo Darkroom is used for enhancing the quality of old and faded photos. Use this feature and make your old photos as it clicks in the current time.
Ans: No, this feature does not remove the original photo. The original photo remains save in the original photo folder in Photo Darkroom.
Ans: The cost of family tree maker 2019 is $79.95 and the updating cost is $59.95. The special upgrade price of family tree maker 2019 is $49.95.