macOS Sonoma Common Issues
As we know, macOS Sonoma, the latest version of Apple’s Operating system was released on 26th September 2023. It is also known as macOS version 14. In this post, we will discuss some macOS Sonoma common issues such as macOS Sonoma installation failing, Sonoma not downloading, and so on.
So, if you are facing any issues with your macOS Sonoma version then check this post. This post will help you a lot. Here we give some common macOS Sonoma issues and their solution.
Without wasting any time, let’s start today’s topic “macOS Sonoma Common Issues”.
Common Issues of macOS Sonoma Common Issues
Here we give some common issues of Sonoma, check these issues and their solution if you are facing any issues.
Sonoma Installation Failed
The first issue is installation failed. Some people are unable to install Sonoma on their Mac computers. If you are also facing the same issue, then the first thing that you need to check is your Mac version.
Apple left some Mac versions that worked with the macOS Ventura version. Here we give a list of the Mac versions that don’t support macOS Sonoma.
- iMac 2019 and later
- iMac Pro 2019 and later
- iMac Pro 2017
- Mac Studio 2022 and later
- MacBook Air 2018 and later
- Mac Mini 2018 and later
- MacBook Pro 2018 and later
These are a few versions that don’t support macOS Sonoma. If your version is not in the list, then it’s good for you. It means you can easily download macOS Sonoma on your Mac operating system.
If still you face any issues, then check the further reasons or directly call us at our toll-free number +1-800-697-1474.
Another issue is the downloading issue. If you are facing any issues in downloading, then here we give some steps or instructions that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is check the online services of Apple’s status page. Because Apple regularly updates and publishes different online services. So, it is also a reason for the downloading issue.
- The second step is checking your internet connection. Sometimes it happens that we lose our internet connection, and we can’t understand why our downloading stops.
- Check whether you are downloading the correct file or not. For this, check your download folder.
Slow After the Update
Some people face Sonoma speed slower issues after an update. There are many reasons behind this issue. It’s a new update so maybe it’s used more resources of your Mac like RAM or CPU.
If your Mac doesn’t boot, then you can try the given steps.
- Check if the power cord is connected or not.
- If there is not ring or sound during booting then there is no way to know whether the problem is in the Mac or in the display.
- You can also reboot your Mac in safe mode. Sometimes, after rebooting this issue has been fixed.
Wi-Fi Working Issue
This issue can happen to any version of macOS, and the first step is always the same which is to switch it off and on it again. Most of the time it’s work.
After this, if it now works, then restart your Mac. If it still shows any issue then you need to check whether it’s Mac wi-fi or router wi-fi or wi-fi network.
The second thing to check is to connect other devices with your Wi-Fi. If other devices connect with your wi-fi network it means there is an issue with your Mac wi-fi. To fix it call +1-800-697-1474 anytime or connect with us using our live chat service.
Bluetooth Is Not Working
As with the wi-fi, sometimes Bluetooth is not working with macOS Sonoma. In such conditions, follow the first step that you follow if the Wi-Fi is not connecting.
If it’s now working then go to the system settings and then choose Bluetooth and disconnect option. Clicking on ‘i’ and then forget this device and then repair your Bluetooth. To get help, call us at our toll-free number +1-800-697-1474. You will get the best solution in just a single call.
Apps Crashing In macOS Sonoma
If after getting macOS Sonoma, you are facing the app crashing issues then you need to reset them. To reset the apps, you can use CleanMyMac X.
If you don’t know how to use CleanMyMac X then here we give some instructions on how to use it.
- First, open CleanMyMac X and select the uninstaller option.
- Select the unwanted app that you want to reset in your macOS Sonoma. You can also scroll the list of apps for searching.
- Click on the uninstall option to reset unwanted apps.
- After this, reset the app.
Battery Draining Quickly
Battery draining issue is also an issue after upgrading to Sonoma. The reason behind this issue is this version needs more demands. We have some tips to fix this issue.
- The first thing that you can do is close or uninstall unnecessary apps from your Mac system.
- Select Low Power Mode in system settings and then the battery.
- Disable unneeded or unnecessary login and launch agents from system settings > General > Login items.
Increased Fan Activity Often
Users also report in increasing fan activity and Mac temperatures after upgrading to Sonoma. It can be an issue of hardware. You can also fix this issue by following the given instructions.
- Check whether your system fan is not blocked or clogged with dust. Clean the dust if there is any dust on your system’s fans.
- Reset the SMC. SMC refers to the System Management Controller. To avoid some issues, use the latest version.
These are some macOS Sonoma Common Issues that people face. I hope after reading this post, you will be able to fix these issues yourself.
You can also call us if you have no time or have a busy schedule. Our tech team members will help you to fix these issues within a few minutes.
FAQs on macOS Sonoma Common Issues
Here we give some FAQs on macOS Sonoma Common Issues, please check.
Question: Is macOS Sonoma available?
Answer: Yes, macOS Sonoma is available for Mac users.
Question: Which is the latest Sonoma or Ventura?
Answer: macOS Sonoma, also known as macOS 14 is the latest version of Apple’s operating system. It was released on 26 September 2023.