FamilySearch Sign In
If you are using or fond of genealogy then you have been heard about FamilySearch. It is a non-profitable organization and website that offer people to search their family records for free. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints runs this site. If you want to do your genealogy search for free then use FamilySearch Sign In. In this post, we will tell you easy steps for FamilySearch sign in.
Steps To Sign Into Family Search Using Computer
Please follow the given steps to log in to FamilySearch.
- First, open Family Search’s official site https://familysearch.org/.
- Click on the sign-in option given on the right top side. When you click on the sign-in button, you will see the given page.
- If you have an account on family search then click on the sign-in button after fill the username and password. Click on the keep me signed in for two weeks check box.
- Click on create a free account if you don’t have an account on familysearch.
- If your username and password are correct then you successfully sign in to your family search account.
- But if your username and password are not corrected then there will be a pop-up with the “username or password is not corrected” message.
- Check your username and password. If you forgot your username or password then click on the forgot username or password.
- When you click any one of them a mail is sent to your registered email id.
- Check your mail and click on the given link. Your new password is created successfully.
This is how you can easily do FamilySearch sign in.
Family Search Sign In Using Mobile
You can also do sign in using the mobile app. For this, first, open the site and enter the username and password then click on the Sign-in button. If your username and password are corrected then you successfully sign in to your FamilySearch account.
FamilySearch Sign In Using Family Tree Lite
Please follow the given steps to log in to your family search using family tree lite.
- Open family tree lite.
- Enter your account username and password. After that, click on the sign-in button.
- If both are corrected then you will be successfully signed into your family search account.
Here we give a FAQ section for your help, please check and get your question’s answers easily.
Ans: To sign in to family search first open the family search official site. Enter your username and password, after that click the sign-in button. You will be successfully signed into the family search.
Ans: If you are not able to log into FamilySearch then first check your username and password. If your username and password are corrected then contact the support team.
Ans: Yes, the familySearch account is absolutely free. You can do your genealogy search free using family search.
Ans: If you forgot your family search username or password then don’t worry, click on forgot username or password. You will receive a mail for resetting a new password. After that, you can easily recover your family search account by login into your account using a new password.