Last updated on April 17th, 2023 at 08:19 am
Sync Weather Report In Family Tree Maker
This blog will provide you with the relevant information regarding the Sync weather report in family tree maker and how to Return Green Sync Weather.
This is an in-built feature of family tree maker 2017 and 2019. And if you would like to know about sync weather status then definitely you will have all your queries resolved.
The sync weather report feature in family tree maker will generate a report every time when you sync your family tree.
There’s good news for the users of Family Tree Maker; the FTM version 24.0.1 will help you to return to normal sync weather conditions. Recently the company released FTM 2019 new update 24.2 for all FTM 2019 users.
Recently we are receiving a lot of issues regarding the orange weather report by the users. According to the users they are facing an orange weather sync issue when syncing their tree.
If you are also facing the same issue then you can call +1-800-697-1474 or use our live chat support now for free.
Types of Sync Weather Report In Family Tree Maker
In family tree maker, there are three types of weather reports that we will tell you about in this article.
The first weather report is the Green weather report. Green means you can sync your family tree.
The second weather report is the orange weather report and when it pop-up then it means there is a problem in your family tree.
The last one is the red weather report. When it shows then it means your sync system is down and you need to fix it.
Issue That You Face In Sync Weather Report
You can see some changes after your first syncing that you have not made. So please check your weather report from time to time. If there is any pop-up regarding your sync report then check that and fix that.
What Is The 24.0.1 Update All About?
This is a free update patch for the users of FTM 2019, which installs all the important modifications that have been developed together with the data source partners Ancestry and FamilySearch.
Please follow the given instructions.
- The Ancestry’s Orange Status – This update eliminates the undesired effects of syncing for the second time after failing to sync for the first time. This prompts the users to go to the orange status for about 5 weeks. So after you install the update then you can go to resume the syncing option as if the weather was already green, although this wouldn’t happen for a few days at least.
- The FamilySearch – This update provides a matching modification to the ones made by FamilySearch. Among all the other things this will help you to avoid the overwhelming servers. So after a short while when this update goes live, FamilySearch will start making the changes on their end. After which an update will be required for FamilySearch features to begin working.
- If you would like more information regarding the 24.0.1 update then give click here.
After applying for the free 24.0.1 update, only the FTM 2019 will return to the normal sync weather conditions. However, the work is in the process of completing a similar update for the users of FTM 2017, so that they too can get back to the green weather but this will take a few more weeks to go.
Now if you have been waiting for the green weather in FTM 2017 after you purchased FTM 2019 to sync before you install the new edition then now you need not wait anymore.
Here Is What To Do?
- All you are required to do now is to compact and back up your trees in FTM 2017.
- You need to download and install FTM 2019 and then carry on from where you left off in the new edition.
- After that, any changes made to your FTM 2017 should sync normally whenever you open your tree in FTM 2019.
Information For Understanding The Weather Report In Family Tree Maker
- If you have a question about why the red sync weather happens; then you should know that the monitoring points around the globe tell if there are any sort of interruptions in the connections between FTM 2017 & 2019 and Ancestry.
- Even if there is the smallest interruption, then you need to go to the red weather status and block the sync activity for about 5 minutes at least. However, if there are no interruptions then you just need to go to the orange weather status for about one hour and after that return to green.
So now we hope that the above guide and information will help you to answer all your queries regarding the Sync weather report in family tree maker. But if you still have some other related then feel free to dial the experts at Family Tree Maker Support Number +1-800-697-1474. Our technicians will instruct you further with the appropriate solutions.