Last updated on November 13th, 2023 at 04:48 am
How To Find Missing Media Tool in FTM 2019 For Mac?
This blog is a great help for those users who are seeking some guidance and help on using the ‘Find Missing Media Tool in FTM‘ on Mac.
So if you are one of those users that would like to use the Family Tree Maker tool then you should read this blog thoroughly till the end. And follow the given solutions correctly to be able to get the proper result.
Here you will be guided through the steps as well as relevant images that will help to make it easier for you to understand the steps more clearly. Now without delay just go right ahead to the steps and start the process.
Process To Find Missing Media Tool in FTM
- First, click on the Media button, it’s on the main toolbar, and this will open the Media workspace.
- Next, you will see a list of the missing media tools in FTM found on the current links in your tree.
- You now need to select the checkboxes that are next to the items that you are looking for.
- You can also choose to CLICK on the ‘Select All’ tab and this will select all the items in the list.
- Now you would have to click on ‘Search’ if FTM finds the file. Then its present location will be displayed in the Path Column. A checkmark also will appear in the Status column.
- However if FTM is unable to find the respective file, then the Path column will be listed as ‘Unknown’. The checkmark will also not appear in the Status column.
- After which you would have to click on the item and then begin to search for it manually.
- Finally, when you have completed the process, click on the OK button.
Now the above steps are reliable to help you in finding missing media tools in FTM. But in case you face a problem while doing so, then you can always contact the team of experts at the Family Tree Maker Support Number. Our family tree maker support number is +1-800-697-1474.
If you need any help then feel free to call us or use our live chat support for free. We have 24/7 customer support.