Last updated on May 3rd, 2023 at 09:53 am
Making a tree on ancestry is an easy task. But if you are unable to do this then don’t worry. We will explain to you some simple steps. By following them you can easily make a family tree on ancestry.
Start Making A Tree On Ancestry
Check the given instructions and start making a tree on Ancestry right now.
- First, go to the ancestry com login page and sign in to your account.
- For signing in to an ancestry account use your username and password.
- Once you successfully login into your ancestry account then you will see the given image.
- Click on the start tree button.
- After clicking the button you will be redirected to the new window.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- After clicking the start button you will see the given image in the next window.
- Enter your first name and last name. Then click on the Next button.
- Select your gender and click on the Next button again.
- After this, it will ask you to insert your date of birth. After inserting the date of birth again click on the Next button.
- Enter your place of birth and click on the done button.
- After inserting all details it will ask you for further information like do you want to add mother or father as you can see in the given image.
- Now it’s up to you whether you want to add your family members’ information right now or you can choose to add it later. You can add you’re great grandparents later to your tree.
- For viewing your family tree click on the Go your family tree button. You will see your family tree.
This is how you can build your family tree on ancestry with easy steps. You can add a single person or add multiple people to your ancestry family tree.
At The Bottom
Ancestry has billions of records which are useful in genealogy research and making family tree charts. After reading this post, you are able to make a tree on ancestry.
If you like this post then share this as much as you can so that other people can also get help. Create your family tree right now and share your family story with others.