Sometimes, people want to change the tree’s name for some reason but they can’t do this. So keeping this in mind today we wrote this post “Change the tree name”.
Here in this post, we will tell you the best and easy way to change your family tree name. If you also want to change the name of your tree then you must read this post.
Steps For Changing The Name Of A Tree
For changing the family tree name please follow the given instructions.
- First, go to the ancestry com and log in with your username and password.
- As you open your ancestry account, the given page will show you.
- Go to the tree option from the menu.
- Then click on the tree name. You will see the tree setting.
- Click on the view tree settings.
- You will see the tree’s name on the next window.
- After changing the name of your tree, click on the save changes.
- Congratulations, you successfully changed the name of a tree.
So this is how you can change the name of your family tree. If you have any problem regarding your family tree then you can contact us anytime.
Our toll-free number is +1-800-697-1474. Our best technician team will help you 24/7.
Here we give a FAQ on changing the name of a tree. Please check and get your question’s best answer.
Ans: Open your ancestry account on your operating system and go to tree settings. Change the name of your tree and click on the save changes button.
Ans: Open your family tree and click on the person that you want to delete. Right-click on the person and choose the delete option. That person was deleted from your family tree.
Ans: For adding a family tree on ancestry first open ancestry.com then click on add or start a family tree.