Hello users, welcome to our new blog “Login ancestry DNA account”. In this post, we will tell you a step-by-step guide on how to log in ancestry DNA account.
Step By Step Process To Login Ancestry DNA Account
Please follow the given steps to login ancestry DNA account.
- First, open ancestry.com/.
- Then click on the sign in button given on the top right side corner.
- Enter your email and password to open your ancestry DNA account.
- If you forgot your login ancestry DNA account password then in this condition please click on the forgot password option.
- A mail sent to your registered mail id with instructions on how to set a new password.
Sign Out Of Your Ancestry DNA Account
To log out to your ancestry DNA account follow the given steps.
- From any page of your ancestry DNA account click on your name or username is given on the top right corner of your screen.
- There you will get sign out option.
- Click on the sign out button for logging out to your ancestry DNA account.
Ans: Open ancetry.com and click on the sign-in button. Enter your username and password and click on the sign-in button. If your details are correct then your account will be open. Otherwise, you have to recheck your details account again. In the condition of the wrong password click on the forgot password, then a mail is sent to your registered email id.
Ans: If you login into your ancestry account and it will not open then first check your account details.
Ans: Privacy concern is the reason that you should not get a DNA test.
Ans: If you don’t remember your ancestry login then don’t worry click on the forgot password option. A link for resetting your password is sent to your registered mail id.