Import Family Tree Maker File Into RootsMagic Software
Hello friends, I hope you are doing well. Welcome to our new article “Import Family Tree Maker file into RootsMagic software”. If you have your family tree on Family Tree Maker software and now you want to move it on RootsMagic then this article will be beneficial to you.
In this article, I will explain to you the simple 7 steps for Importing a Family Tree Maker file into RootsMagic software. To get instant support you can also call us at our toll-free number +1-800-697-1474.
You can also visit our site https://familytreemakersupport.us and get free live chat support.
Steps To Import Family Tree Maker File Into RootsMagic Software
For importing a Family Tree Maker (FTM) file into RootsMagic, you can do the following:
- Create a new RootsMagic file: The first step that you need to do is create a new RootsMagic file.
- Select File and then Import from the main menu: Then choose the file and import it from the main menu.
- Select Family Tree Maker as the data source: In the data source, select Family Tree Maker software. So that you can easily import your tree files from Family Tree Maker.
- Select I know where the file is or Search for files: If you selected, I know where the file is, navigate to where your FTM database is located, select the file, and click Open.
- Click OK to begin the import.
In conclusion, in this article, you have learned the importing process of the Family Tree Maker files into RootsMagic. We hope, that now you can easily import your family tree file into RootsMagic. To get instant support, you can call the Family Tree Maker toll-free number +1-800-697-1474. You can also visit our site and use our free live chat support.