Last updated on April 19th, 2023 at 07:53 am
Hello users, welcome to our new blog “How to login ancestryDNA account”. Ancestry is a very popular and famous name in the genealogy world. Many people use ancestryDNA service to find out more about their family.
If you also activate this service and want to check whether your Ancestry DNA account is activated or not then you can check through this article.
In this article, we will tell you a step-by-step guide on how to log in to your ancestry DNA account. Apart from this, we will also tell you how to log out from your ancestry DNA account.
So read the article and get the best steps for login into and out from your ancestry account.
Step By Step Process For How To Login AncestryDNA Account
Please follow the given steps to log in to your ancestry DNA account.
- First, open ancestry.com/.
- Then click on the sign-in button given in the top right side corner.
- Enter your email and password to open your ancestry DNA account.
- If you forgot your login ancestry DNA account password then in this condition please click on the forgot password option.
- A mail was sent to your registered mail id with instructions on how to set a new password.
Sign Out From Your Ancestry DNA Account
To log out from your ancestry DNA account, please follow the given steps.
- From any page of your ancestry DNA account, click on your name or username is given on the top right corner of your screen.
- There you will get a sign-out option.
- Click on the sign-out button for logging out from your ancestry DNA account.
This is how you can login and logout from your ancestryDNA account with simple steps. If you still face any problems then you can call the family tree maker support anytime. For getting instant support call us at +1-800-697-1474. Use our live chat support for free anytime.
AncestryDNA Account FAQs
Ans: Open ancetry.com and click on the sign-in button. Enter your username and password and click on the sign-in button. If your details are correct then your account will be open. Otherwise, you have to recheck your details account again. In the condition of the wrong password click on the forgot password, then a mail is sent to your registered email id.
Ans: If you login into your ancestry account and it will not open then first check your account details.
Ans: Privacy concern is the reason that you should not get a DNA test.
Ans: If you don’t remember your ancestry login then don’t worry click on the forgot password option. A link for resetting your password is sent to your registered mail id.
Pingback: Ancestry Support Centre | Get the Best Support For Ancestry