Third-Party or Local Storage Error Message
If you’re having problems staying signed into your account, or if you’ve received an error message about third-party or local storage. You’ll get to tell your computer to permit cookies.
To resolve this problem you need to follow the given points:
- Select your browser and follow the instructions within the tab or window that opens:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (deselect “Ask websites to not track me”)
- Clear your cache and cookies if you are still experiencing difficulty.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty, configure your security software to permit cookies from Ancestry.
You will like also:
If you’re using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11, you will get the simplest results by switching to a recommended browser, but you’ll also try allowing cookies:
- In Edge, click the three dots within the top-right corner, then: Settings > View advanced settings > Cookies > Don’t block cookies.
- In Internet Explorer 11, click the gear icon within the top-right corner, then: Internet Options > Privacy tab > Advanced > Accept Third-party Cookies > OK.
I hope this post is beneficial for you, if you still having some queries then you can call us anytime. Our toll-free number is +1-888-471-8628/+44-808-196-2652. Our best technicians give you the best solution regarding your problem.
Family Tree Maker Support has 24*7 customer support so that their customers can call them anytime. That’s why family tree maker support has 99.99% happy and satisfied customers. If you need help then you can also read family tree maker’s blog also by clicking here.
If you like this post or our service then please comments on our site. Your comments encourage us to write more topics like this. Thank you, have a great day!
Happy to serve you:- Family Tree Maker Support
Read our more blogs: How to Sync FTM Trees with Ancestry Account