Are you looking out for some accurate solutions to be able to prepare a Descendant Chart in your family tree Maker 2017? Then the steps to do the same are very simple and you will get over with the process within no time.
Nowadays it is easier to prepare the descendant report and create charts, as the latest version allows you to customize your chart before attempting to generate the report with a lot of new customization tools and this also includes the FTM 2017 software. The tools are as such; inserting pictures, increasing the font size, charts to vertical view, and many more. Therefore, you will have no difficulty in creating and generating your Family Tree files descendant report. All you are supposed to do is go through this blog accordingly for the correct results.
Follow these steps mentioned below to prepare your Descendant Chart in a New Family Tree Maker
- First of all, you need to go to open your Family Tree Maker 2017.
- Next, you need to load the tree for which the descendant report has to be generated.
- You then will have to click on the ‘Publish’ option from the upper side of the tab.
- Now on the left side, you will see the option where you can choose what report you want.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Chart’ from the given option.
- Then you will have to select the ‘Descendant Chart tab.
- And after you have selected the ‘chart’ option, you can start to customize your respective chart view settings.
- Thus you should be able to generate the descendant chart.
Family Tree Maker Support
You should by now be done with the procedure above as the steps given above should help you get through successfully. But if in case you need help or face any problem while following the steps then you must immediately get in touch with the technical team only at the Family Tree Maker Customer Support Number thereafter the technicians will be ready at your service to help resolve all the concerns issues and queries effectively. For getting instant help or support please call us at +1-800-631-1357. Now you can also call us at our toll-free number +1-877-478-4954.