Last updated on May 25th, 2022 at 02:03 pm
Ancestry DNA Login
Hello everyone, welcome to our new post ancestry DNA login. In this article, we will tell you the full process of ancestry DNA login. At last, we give a FAQ question section which is helpful to you in getting your answer. Read the full article so that you will get the benefit of this post.
Before starting the topic we want to tell you one interesting thing about ancestry. Do you know how many genetic markers your ancestry DNA raw data contain? If you don’t know then don’t worry we tell you. Your Ancestry DNA raw data contain approx. 700,000 genetic makers.
It is amazing, isn’t it?
So without wasting any time let’s start the topic of the process of ancestry DNA login.
How To Login Into Your Ancestry DNA Account?
To login into your ancestry DNA account please follow the given steps:
- First, go to ancestry.com.
- On the right-hand top corner, you will see the sign-in option.
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If your details are correct then your account will be open.
- Your account will not open if your details are not correct.
- Click on forgot password if your account is not open.
How To Sign Out Of Your Ancestry DNA Account?
For signing out from your ancestry DNA account, please follow the given steps.
- Click on your user name on the top-right-hand corner from any page on your account.
- Choose the sign-out option from the drop-down list.
- You will be signing out from your ancestry DNA account successfully.
In this article, you learned how to sign in to your ancestry DNA account. Apart from this, you learned how to sign out from an ancestry account. If you need support then you can the ancestry support number and easily get support.
If you are not able to sign in to your ancestry DNA account then call the ancestry support number. The ancestry support number is +1-800-697-1474. You can call our tech support number any time. We have 24/7 customer support.
Ans: To do so, we wish to focus even more on family history, including AncestryDNA, which remains a critical component of our family history mission. We have made the strategic, but tough, choice to cease AncestryHealth as we carefully explored how to maximize the influence we intend to make on the world.
Ans: Click on the sign-in option given in the top right corner of any ancestry account page.
Ans: To cancel your ancestry subscription first, open your account. Then click on the user name and then choose cancel membership.
Ans: For canceling an Ancestry free trial go to your ancestry account. Click on your user name and select cancel membership.